Starting at $27,495
THE 69 CHOPPER PLACED 3RD AT THE AMD WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS OF CUSTOM/PRODUCTION BIKE BUILDING.
We designed this bike as an answer to the Choppers that were too long and clumsy. This compact, well handling chop serves up Chopper attitude without sacrificing handling. It is also a good choice for taller customers who like the bobber/chopper style bikes.
Select from many custom a’la cart components and have your 69 Chopper built specifically to match your unique style.
Your choice of S&S Motor (Twin cam, EVO, Shoveled, Panhead, or Knucklehead) partnered with a Rivera 6 speed transmission, and a BDL or Baker belt drive primary. You can even select an enclosed “wet” drive if you like.
Select from different sizes, styles and colors of wheels.
Choose your style of handlebars, front end and controls… lighting, foot pegs and more.
Included is 2 standard colors paint and 1 standard color powerdercoated chassis. However, we can paint anything and are happy to create the perfect custom paint job for you.
- Chassis: 36 Degree, 3″ up & 1″ out, American Made
- Suspension: Rigid or Softail available
- Front end: Choice of Springer or Hydraulic
- Fuel capacity: 3.2 gallons
- Wheel base: 68.5″
- Seat height: 24″ average (slight variation in height available as each is crafted to fit it’s owner)
- Dry weight: 556 lbs. (slight variations due to selected optional equipment)