Digger: Starting at $26,495
The Digger placed 3rd in the World Championships of Custom Bike Building (production class).
Superior quality & unmistakeable American Styling are the hallmarks of the Digger, a bike you will forever treasure.
Select from many custom a’la cart components and have your Digger built specifically to match your unique style.
Your choice of S&S Motor (Twin cam, EVO, Shoveled, Panhead, or Knucklehead) partnered with a Rivera 6 speed transmission, and a BDL or Baker belt drive primary. You can even select an enclosed “wet” drive if you like.
Select from different sizes, styles and colors of wheels.
Choose your style of handlebars, front end and controls… lighting, foot pegs and more.
Included is 2 standard colors paint and 1 standard color powerdercoated chassis. However, we can paint anything and are happy to create the perfect custom paint job for you.
- Chassis 34 Degree, 0″ up & 0″ out, American Made
- Suspension Rigid or Softail available
- Front end Choice of Springer or Hydraulic
- Fuel capacity 2.4 gallons
- Wheel base 68.5″
- Seat height 24″ average (slight variation in height available as each is crafted to fit it’s owner)
- Dry weight 525 lbs. (slight variations due to selected optional equipment)