Starting at $59,995
1st place winner at the AMD World Championships of Custom/production Bike Building
The F3 forges uncharted territory in production bikes with tank & fender machined from solid blocks of billet aluminum. It is also has an optional, very unique hub brake system similar to what is used on small aircraft. The F3 is loaded with a combination of unique, high quality components not typically found on any American production/custom bike. The Rocketeer F3 is one of the most exclusive & sexiest bikes we’ve ever created.
Superior quality & unmistakeable styling.
Select from many custom a’la cart components and have your F3 built specifically to match your unique style.
Your choice of S&S Motor (EVO, Shoveled, Panhead, or Knucklehead) partnered with a Rivera 6 speed transmission, and a BDL or Baker belt drive primary. You can even select an enclosed “wet” drive if you like.
Select from different sizes, styles and colors of wheels.
Choose your style of handlebars, front end and controls… lighting, foot pegs and more.
- Very Limited Availability. Only 15 World Champion Examples to be replicated.
- Chassis: 36 Degree, 0″ up & 1″ out (Gooseneck), American Made
- Suspension: Rigid or Softail available
- Fuel capacity: 2.4 gallons
- Wheel base: 67.48″
- Seat height: 25″ average (slight variation in height available as each is crafted to fit it’s owner)
- Dry weight: 547 lbs. (slight variations due to selected optional equipment)