Rocketeer: Starting at $28,495
The Rocketeer placed 4th at the AMD World Championships of Custom/Production Bike Building
Its art deco styling & sensuous flowing lines are sublime. If you want a bobber that is different than others, this is it. Our twist to the timeless bobber with its own unique individuality.
Select from many custom a’la cart components and have your Rocketeer built specifically to match your unique style.
Your choice of S&S Motor (Twin cam, EVO, Shoveled, Panhead, or Knucklehead) partnered with a Rivera 6 speed transmission, and a BDL or Baker belt drive primary. You can even select an enclosed “wet” drive if you like.
Select from different sizes, styles and colors of wheels.
Choose your style of handlebars, front end and controls… lighting, foot pegs and more.
Included is 2 standard colors paint and 1 standard color powerdercoated chassis. However, we can paint anything and are happy to create the perfect custom paint job for you.
- Chassis: 36 Degree, 0″ up & 1″ out, American Made
- Suspension: Rigid or Softail available
- Front end: Choice of Springer or Hydraulic
- Fuel capacity: 2.4 gallons
- Wheel base: 67.48″
- Seat height: 25″ average (slight variation in height available as each is crafted to fit it’s owner)
- Dry weight: 532 lbs. (slight variations due to selected optional equipment)